The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- Wizard: "Rincewind! We've got you surrounded! Come with us to see [Chancellor] Trymon and everything will be all right. You have his word. Now we can do this the easy way, or we can do this the very easy way!"
- Rincewind: "What's the easy way?"
- Wizard: "You come out not covered in burning leaf mould."
- Rincewind: "What's the very easy way?"
- Wizard: "We set fire to the sacrificial pyre. With you in it."
- — The wizard acting on Trymon's wishes.[src]
This unidentified wizard worked for an unknown order which sent a group of wizards, of which he was the leader, to search for Rincewind. Despite being with several other wizards, he failed in his task.
Powers and abilitiesEdit
- Spell casting: This wizard appeared to be adept at spells, effortlessly firing a projectile of pink light at Rincewind, apparently trying to subdue him so that he and his group could transport him back to the Unseen University. However, the spell instead hit Twoflower, who jumped in the way. The spell rendered him, what Rincewind referred to as, "informally dead", having to visit a necromancer in order to bring his soul back from Death's Domain.
Behind the scenesEdit
- This unnamed wizard (credited as "Wizard Leader") was portrayed by Ian Puleston-Davies in the film adaption of The Colour of Magic and The Light Fantastic.