Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Jiglad: "What happened to old Galder's chair, the one with the lion arms and the chicken feet?"
- Trymon: "That? Oh, I had it burnt."
- Jiglad: "Burnt? But it was a priceless magical artifact, a genuine–"
- Trymon: "Just a piece of junk, I'm afraid. I'm sure real wizards don't really need that sort of thing. Now, if I may draw your attention to the business of the day–"
- Jiglad: "What's this paper?"
- Trymon: "It's an agenda, Jiglad."
- Jiglad: "And what does a gender do?"
- Trymon: "It's just a list of the things we've got to discuss. It's very simple, I'm sorry if you feel that-"
- Jiglad: "We've never needed one before!"
- Trymon: "I think perhaps you have needed one, you just haven't used one."
- Jiglad: "Well, all right."
He questioned Ymper Trymon about the chair, previously belonging to the late Galder Weatherwax, that he burnt. Trymon later killed him and the other Heads of the Orders of Wizardry atop the Tower of Art.